This article describes the process for resetting the password for your Cycle account.
Your Cycle account (email and password) are used for the activities listed below.
Please note that you will use the same email and password regardless of the activity you are trying to perform.
- Logging into the Cycle application
- Logging into app.cyclelabs.io
- Logging into admin.cyclelabs.io
- Logging into university.cyclelabs.io (via the Sign in with SSO option)
These instructions assume you have previously registered an account at app.cyclelabs.io. If you have not created an account, please click this link
to create your account..
2. Enter your email address in the "Email Address" text box, click the "Password" text box, and then click "Forgot your password?".
3. You will be taken to the screen below. Enter your email address in the text box and then click the "Send verification code" button.
4. The screen will update with the message that a verification code has been sent to your inbox and a new text box will appear for you to enter your Verification code.
5. Check your inbox for the verification email. The email will be from "Microsoft on behalf of CycleLabs - Production".
Be sure to check your junk email folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. The email should be similar to the example below.
6. Enter the verification code received in the email into the "Verification Code" text box and click the "Verify Code" button.
7. If you entered the code correctly and your email address is tied to a valid account, you will see the message "E-mail address verified. You can continue now."
If you see a message that the verification code has expired, you can click the "Send new code" to receive a new verification code via email.
Click "Continue" to proceed to the password reset screen.
8. Complete the password reset process by entering your new password, confirming your new password, and then clicking "Continue"